Linksys Velop AC1300 Setup
Live Chat with our experts & get real-time answers to all your queries.
Write to our experts and they will get to you in the least possible time.
Struggling with your Linksys Velop AC1300 Setup or facing any issues while connecting your Velop device to your system? No need to worry now as you have arrived at the right place. Here, we provide you with fast, reliable, and cost-efficient remote technical support for Linksys Velop Setup, Login, or any sort of other connection issues. Feel free to get in touch with our team and get the technical assistance delivered to you straight away.
An Overview of the Device
Linksys provides a wide range of cutting-edge data networking technology-based WiFi devices that are well-known for speed and performance. Linksys Velop AC1300 is one of those. As claimed by the manufacturer, it is a whole-home WiFi solution for homeowners. It has the capability to broadcast signals to every single corner of your home. In fact, you can receive its signal in the courtyard or backyard of your home which is simply outstanding. And when it comes to login and Linksys Velop AC1300 Setup, it’s fast and completely hassle-free. Thus, it is a perfect solution for those homeowners who often encounter weak internet issues within their homes.
Highlights of Linksys Velop AC1300
Linksys Velop AC1300 is a new generation smart WiFi that uses WiFi 5 technology. It is a feature-rich high-performance WiFi router that has the potential to incredibly transform your browsing, live streaming, and online gaming experience. It comes under the category of ultra-fast and fully secured home WiFi solutions. Specifications of the device include:
- Dual-band WiFi System With 2.4 and 5 GHz Frequency Bands
- Up to 1.3 Gbps speed
- MU-MIMO and Beamforming technology
- Processor- Quad Core
- Guest Network is Available
- One-Button WPS Linksys Velop AC1300 Setup
- Parental Controls (you can set nodes into parent and child modes)
- Coverage Area- Up To 1,200 sq. ft.
Rear Panel Features
The rear Panel of the Velop Device consists of most of the external features of the device. When it comes to buttons and switches, there is one WPS and Reset button. The WPS button is for the Linksys Velop AC1300 setup process while the reset button is for resetting the device settings. One power switch (On/Off button) is also there on the rear panel of the Linksys Velop device. The rear panel also consists of 6 different ports including one power port (that attaches the power cable) 4 gigabit LAN ethernet ports (that connect different devices to the router), and one internet port (that connects to your modem router). There are also ethernet activity and internet port lights right below the ports on the rear panel.
In addition to this, two omnidirectional adjustable antennas are also attached to the rear panel of the Linksys Velop AC1300 device.
Front Panel Features
The front panel of this device consists of a USB 3.0 port which you can use to connect an external hard drive to the Velop. On the top part of the Velop router’s body, there is a connection status light that indicates the current status of the router.
What You Get In the Linksys Velop AC1300 Box
When you purchase a Linksys Velop AC1300 router, you get a box that consists of:
- One New Generation WiFi 5 Linksys Velop AC1300 Router
- One Ethernet Cable
- One Power Adaptor With a Cable
- Router Manual or a Quick Linksys Velop AC1300 Setup Guide
- Warranty Papers with Regulatory Information
When you buy this device, make sure you get all of these package contents. If anything is missing, you need to contact the seller or brand immediately.
Linksys Velop AC1300 Setup Methods
If you are struggling in performing a Linksys Velop AC1300 Setup, the following guide can assist you. Go through it and get all your Velop Setup-related queries solved in minutes.
Velop AC1300 Setup can be performed in many different ways; WPS method and Web-based method. The WPS Velop setup method is the easiest one. However, it is different for iOS and Android users. The best thing is you do not require to put in a web or IP address to establish a connection while using the WPS method. Here’s what you need to do:
WPS Setup For iOS Users
- First, ensure your device supports WPS configuration
- Connect your device to the Linksys Velop AC1300 router
- Next, download and install the Linksys App on your device
- Launch the Linksys App
- Tap on the “Manage Your WiFi” button
- On the next interface, you will be asked to log in to your Linksys account, go ahead with that or simply use your router’s password to log in
- Now, tap the “Menu” from the dashboard
- Select “WiFi Settings” and then click on “Connect a Device with WPS”
- On the next page, toggle the WPS button and then tap “Connect”
- Push the WPS button on the router
That’s all. It will take only a couple of minutes to establish a connection. Once your Linksys Velop AC1300 Setup is done, you will get to know it via the status LED.
WPS Setup For Android Users
- Connect your Android device to the Linksys Velop router
- Launch the Linksys App on your device
- Log in to your Linksys account or simply log in with your router’s password
- Now select “WiFi Settings” from the “Menu” icon or tap on “WiFi” on the dashboard
- Now select “Connect a Device With WPS”
- On the next interface, toggle the WPS switch and then tap on “Connect.” A countdown will begin right after
- Press the WPS button on the router.
- The Linksys app will automatically find out the router’s network and pair to it within a couple of minutes
That’s all. Your Linksys Velop AC1300 setup has been successfully completed. Now you can use a high-performance internet connection all across your home.
Web-Based Linksys Velop AC1300 Setup
- Power on your router and connect it to your device. (you can use an ethernet cable to connect the router to your device if you are using a computer or laptop)
- Launch your favorite browser on the device
- Enter Linksys login web address or IP address on the search bar to arrive at the login page
- Log in to the dashboard using the router’s password
- On the next interface, you need to find out your router’s SSID and enter the password
- Within a few seconds, your Linksys Velop AC1300 setup will be completed successfully
Get Linksys Velop AC1300 Setup Remote Support Instantly
If the above-explained Linksys Velop AC1300 setup steps are a little complex to understand for you, contact us straight away at +1 408-477-8750 or simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always ready to give you a helping hand. Our highly trained and professional technical support team will guide you on how to complete a Linksys Velop Setup process. Contact us now and get rid of any technical errors you may face while dealing with your Linksys Routers.
You can perform a Linksys Velop Setup using two different methods including the WPS method and the Web-Based method. Scroll up to know the step-by-step process to complete a setup process.
Linksys Velop is a router that needs to be connected to a modem or modem router
Yes, Linksys Velop Nodes have ethernet ports. You can attach the ethernet cable to these ports